Free time nowadays has decreased significantly for all of us. That is why someone who wants to buy property prefers to trust a professional realtor who will advise and guide them, will negotiate and support them in the best possible way to acquire the property they are interested in and make one more of their dreams come true.
The property owners from the other hand, don’t want to loose their valuable time with “ghost” potential buyers that never show up, so to appoint a realtor who will not only manage their property sale in the best possible way, but will also stand faithful to their interest, promoting their estate via the best advertising campaign, negotiating the sale price honestly and with great knowledge of the market as well as taking upon them every single detail of the sale procedure, is an option that works best to their advantage.
Even after we introduce and secure a buyer for your property, we remain by your side to advise you but also to curry through, if you want us to, every stage of the sale procedure.
- Issue of Certificate of your Social Insurance Fund Update
- Issue of Certificate stating that no debts owed to the Tax Department.
- Issue of Certificate stating that no dues for realty is owed.
- We recommend you a Lawyer or Notary Public whom we assign to draw a Private Agreement or a Preliminary Agreement accordingly, so that the sale is consolidated and the property can be withdrawn from the market.
- We recommend you a Lawyer whom you appoint to attend or represent you on the final day of the Contract.
We remain by our buyers’ side even after their final decision to acquire the piece of property that fulfills their requirements, by undertaking to see through every stage of the sale procedure.
- We recommend you Lawyer whom we appoint to thoroughly check the correctness and legality of the Title Deed of the property as well to attend or represent you on the final day of the contract.
- We recommend you and appoint Architect/Civil Engineer to check the legality, building quality, cost of repairs, cost of additions or renovations of the property you are interested at.
- Appoint Notary Public to find the Objective Value of the property.
- We recommend you a Lawyer or Notary Public whom we assign to form a Private Agreement or a Preliminary Agreement accordingly, so that the sale is consolidated and the property can be withdrawn from the market.
- We recommend and appoint a Notary Public to form the documentation of the final contract and set the date that the final contract will be signed.
- If you are a Permanent Resident of another country, we issue you a Tax File Number in the Greek Taxation Office and we open for you a bank account in a Greek Bank.
- If you are a Permanent Resident of another country, we can also undertake the official translation of your final contract in your language or the translation of any document needed during the sale procedure.
Our office gives you the ability to be released from every step of the procedure to rent your property by overtaking the promotion, inspections and all legal procedure that involves in renting your property.
Useful advice for property ownersWhat to do:
- Prepare yourselves for the rental of your property by making a market search of the current value of the renting contract.
- Clean your property thoroughly so that you enhance its’ appearance.
- Pay attention to the floor materials and the door and window frames.
- Make sure the interior design is as much as possible simple.
- Give your realtor a second key for making inspections easier (if the property is empty).
- Make sure you inform the occupants of your property so that they are cooperative with your realtor and arrange the times for the property inspection.
- Don’t overlook probable electrical and plumbing repairs
- Don’t paint the walls dark or intense colors, they subtract the brightness and the volume of the room.
- If it happens to be present during the inspection of the property, don’t interfere in the conversation between the realtor and the prospect occupant, but only if it is asked of you to give some details about the property.
The most secure way to determine the market value of your property is by using an experienced realtor who is active regularly in your area.What to avoid
Avoid determining yourself the value based on prices advertised in local adds because lots of times these estates are overpriced and are not ideal for price comparison. In generally, whichever comparison you may make, make sure to include the following components for value estimating.
- Price per square meter and not per property
- Property’s age
- Number of floors or on which floor an apartment is on for example
- Assets & liabilities of the property (view, area, brightness, parking, type of heating, etc.)
- And the most important component of all, offer and demand for such type of property in your area.
We in Paros Property having the experience and knowledge of the market, shall offer you, after examining your property, an experienced and professional value estimation of the price that according to the current market, your property is worth.
The expenses you are endorses with during the title transfer of a property, while using our services, are: For property owners:
- Lawyer’s charge for attending on the day of the final contract. The lawyer's participation is no longer obligatory, but it is recommended for the legal protection and advise of both parties.
- Realtor’s commission fee of 2% plus 24% Additional Value Tax calculated on their receipt.
- Property Transfer Tax (currently 3%) or Additional Value Tax (ΦΠΑ) 24% (both amounts are calculated on the purchase price written on the contract).
- Lawyer’s charge for thorough inspection of the title deeds and for attending on the day of the final contract. A lawyer's fee is usually around the 1.5% - 2% of the contract value plus 24% Additional Value Tax calculated on their receipt. The lawyer's participation is no longer obligatory, but it is recommended for the legal protection and advise of both parties.
- Notary Public’s charge 1.2% to 2% of the purchase price written on the contract plus 24% Additional Value Tax calculated on their receipt.
- Land Registrar’s charge 0.475% of the contract value plus 24% Additional Value Tax calculated on their receipt amount.
- Real Estate commission fee of 2% plus 24% Additional Value Tax calculated on their receipt.
Our property, is a life time achievement and security for all of us. Unforeseen dangers can bring serious economical or catastrophic consequences. The only way to avoid such consequences is to insure your property for the possible dangers that threaten it.
Our colllaboration with some of the biggest insurance companies, guarantees the best choice of insurance packages in the market to cover your needs and secure in the best possible and certain way your valuable purchase.