Escape from everyday life in the terrace of this nicely presented, Cycladic home and spend your holidays enjoying the majestic 180o view of the “Aegean blue” and the neighboring island of Antiparos.
The house is built with emphasis to the Greek island design and offers surface of 83m2 plus 12 m2 private parking space and approximately 100m2 private terrace. It is part of a housing complex with common swimming pool, located in the town limits of the pictorial little village of Agkairia. The house consists of 2 bedrooms, bathroom, WC, kitchen and open plan dining and living area with fire place.
Beautifully furnished and fully equipped with:
- 3 air-conditioning units
- fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- washing machine
- clothes iron, hair dryer
- bed linen, face and bath towels
- one double bed, 2 single beds and double sofa bed (sleeps comfortably 4 adults and 2 younger persons)
- Traditional built bathroom
- Floors of natural stone
- Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Spacious terrace with marble table
- Outdoor furniture , BBQ
- Common swimming pool and private parking space.
Great location, very quiet spot, only minutes away from the pictorial little bay of cosmopolitan Alyki and from some of the most beautiful beaches of the island.
Majestic 180o view of the Aegean Sea and of the island of Antiparos
The property is self contained and is available to rent for minimum 7 day stay during the summer months.
- 01/05 – 31/05 – €1.040 per week
- 01/06 – 30/06 – €1.190 per week
- 01/07 – 31/08 – €1.340 per week
- 01/09 – 30/09 – €1.190 per week