Traditional Cycladic apartments in the centre of picturesque Drios village and with beautiful sea views.
A brand new, very well presented, small complex of 5 units, with lots of emphasis given to the islands architectural tradition, offers you the chance to own your own little peaceful nest in beautiful Paros island.
- Ground floor unit 4: Offers 41.50m2 of living space with one bedroom, open plan kitchen/living area, bathroom and 49,47m2 of private garden with beautiful sea views.
- Ground floor unit 5: Offers 41.70m2 of living space with one bedroom, open plan kitchen/living area, bathroom and 29,37m2 of private garden with beautiful sea views. SOLD
- Ground floor unit 6: Offers 33.52m2 of living space with one bedroom, open plan kitchen/living area, bathroom and 47.98m2 of private garden with beautiful sea views. NOT AVAILABLE
- First floor unit A4: Offers 60.890m2 of living space with two bedrooms, open plan kitchen/living area, bathroom and spacious covered verandah with panoramic sea views.
A very well presemted complex, built with great emphasis to the traditional Cycladic details
- offers floors of natural stone, wooden doors and windows,
- built-in wardrobes, traditional built in kitchens with electrical appliances,
- timber ceilings with exposed beams, traditional built bathrooms with coloured cement slush grout,
- gardens and verandahs with beautiful sea views.
- It is located in a very quiet but none the less central area, just a few steps from the centre of pictorial Drios village, minutes from the most known beaches of the island including the famous Golden Beach and with beautiful sea views.
The units are offered at the prices below including:
electric stove and oven, fridge and water boiler, paid connections to electricity and water supply, paid title transfer expenses (Notary & land registry fees) as well as title transfer tax/VAT.
A fantastic opportunity at a great location!
Price: No 6 € 93.000 – No 4 & 5 € 108.000 & No A4 € 160.000