This beautiful traditional villa was built with lots of love and attention on an 5400m2 plot with water drill and legalised unfinished pool. The property is located on a hilltop with spectacular sea view of the Aegean, the golf of Parikia and of the spectacular Cycladic sunset.
Total area 460m2 configurated as:
- Formal residence 140m2 with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal living room and open plan sitting, kitchen and dining area.
- Autonomous guest house 80m2 with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and open plan kitchen/living area with fireplace.
- Independent apartment/guest house (on ground level B), 90m2 with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and open plan kitchen/living area with fireplace.
- Independent guest house 50m2 with one bedroom, bathroom and open plan kitchen/living area with fireplace.
- Enclosed entertainment area of 80m2 with BBQ, kitchen and bathroom.
- Lockup garage of 20m2
- Traditional stone built construction in combination with modern facilities for comfort provision,
- with central heating all through the formal residence and the apartment on ground B,
- fireplaces in all buildings, wooden doors and windows with tilt mechanisms and double glazing for optimum insulation,
- satellite TV Large verandahs all around the house, making sure that there is always a sheltered spot, regardless of weather and time of the day,
- traditional built sitting areas, 4 fully equipped kitchens,
- fully landscaped gardens with 20 olive trees, fruit trees, 2nd external BBQ area
- and multi level landscaped areas separated with stone walls, 30m3 water cistern as well as town water connection,
- fenced plot with stone built fence, and 3 store rooms 35m2 in total.
- This attractive villa combines space, comfort, cosy atmosphere, privacy, tranquility and seclusion
- Great location, offering ultimate privacy, with breathtaking sea views and only 5 minutes drive from the town centre and main port of the island.
Please contact us for further details.