Crossing the threshold of this particular property, the visitor is transported to the time when the lords of the island enjoyed to host and entertain their friends and acquaintances in their holiday mansions. Designed by one of the best architects of the island, this luxurious residence is a unique combination of comfort, luxury and Cycladic tradition. It is built in a very quiet area, with beautiful sea views and just minutes from the cosmopolitan center of Naousa.
- On private owned land of 6300m2 with tennis court and swimming pool.
- Total area of buildings: 411m2 (main house, guest house and store rooms)
- Main House: Entrance hall and winter dining room, kitchen and pantry, large living room, hall, guest bathroom, junior suite (2 rooms and bathroom), study/bedroom, master suite (2 rooms and bathroom), service room and store room.
- Guest House: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- On adjacent private owned land of 2680m2 with cistern that can be used as a swimming pool. Total area of building: 119m2 (house of 104m2 plus covered verandah of 15m2)
- House: Split level living room and kitchen, mezzanine floor/loft that can accommodate 2 people, bathroom with auxiliary room, 1 bedroom, store room or extra bedroom.
- An excellent representation of a traditional Cycladic mansion, taking in consideration the current technological innovations.
- Specious living area with fire place, opening directly to a large atrium covered with pergola, which offers a BBQ and a marble Roman type bath.
- Fully equipped, large kitchen, designed to handle lots of dinner parties.
- Marble bathrooms with marble basins and colored cement slush grout (tsimentokonia)
- Floors of marble with classical designed in lays Timber beams and timber on ceilings
- Internet wi-fi and satellite TV
- Heated and covered swimming pool (8.80 x 4.20)
- Tennis court.
- Artesian well with plenty of water
- Beautifully designed and fully landscaped gardens, which are considered to be the most lush, with beautiful flowers, grapevines, herbs, olive trees and fruit bearing trees, all connected to automatic watering system.
- Great location, tranquil, up-market neighborhood and only minutes from the cosmopolitan centre of Naousa.