Modern design meets tradition in this 3 level, waterfront estate. This greatly presented home is 560m2, built on a privately owned 5500m2 land parcel within the towns boundaries and offers private swimming pool, the posibility of one to build another 240m2 as well as another pool and above all breathtaking view of the Aegean Sea and the fantasmagoric Cycladic sunset.
Main house: 250m2 in two levels, consisting of 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, dining area, kitchen and living ares with direct access to a spacious shaded verandah in front of the impressive pool and with amazing sea view towards the entrance of the port.
Guest house: 60m2 consisting of one bedroom, bathroom, living area and dining/kitchen area.
4 independent studio apartments: 25m2 each.
Lock up garage and store rooms
The house offers:
- spacious, modern built-in kitchen equipped with built-in appliances,
- quality doors and windows with tilt mechanisms, floors in a combination of squared marble, timber and quality Italian tiles
- spacious bathrooms with all modern comforts,
- air-conditioning, central heating, satellite TV and internet Wi-Fi,
- shaded verandahs with pergolas from where one can enjoy the view of the Aegean sea and the Cycladic sunset,
- fully landscaped gardens and external areas with fruit trees, grape vines, water cistern and water drill while already connected to town water utility.
Excellent location, in a very quiet spot whilst only a pleasant walk away from the centre of town, 5 meters away from the sea, steps away from 3 small sandy beaches literally just next to the property, as well as with beautiful view of the deep blue Aegean waters and the fabulous Cycladic sunset.